Monday, July 5, 2010

Jenny & Darren - Calgary Maternity Photography

Let's get this started...again.

I recently realized that my blogging habits were falling by the wayside (not that they existed in any reasonable sense to begin with). That's all about to change! I'm no longer limiting this blog to my professional work. Henceforth, I'll be including my personal photos as well.

Also, I'll try and avoid using words like "henceforth". I will, however, attempt to work "forsooth!" in there at some point in the near future...

It only makes sense that my first, rebooted post begins with a few photos of some dear friends of mine: Jenny and Darren, and their soon-to-be bundle of infant-y goodness. This was my first maternity photo session, and mildly impromptu (the gorgeous orange backdrop is the wall behind our dining room table).







1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! First maternity and mildly impromptu seems to have worked out great. :)

    ReplyDelete